If your provider has recently requested that you complete an oral swab or urine drug screening as part of your state requirements for tele-MOUD treatment, the order for the drug screening will be sent to Texas Diagnostics Laboratories. You do not need to order anything additionally. Texas Diagnostics will reach out to you via email directly to finalize the ordering process for your required lab test. Should you wish to send the lab order to your local laboratory (i.e. Quest, LabCorp, etc.) instead, please reach out to our Customer Care here. If you would like to reach out to Texas Diagnostics Directly you are able to here.
How It Works:
- During your QuickMD appointment, your provider will send in an order for a urine or oral swab drug screening if required for your care. This order will be sent to Texas Diagnostics, and the testing kit will be sent directly to your home. If you prefer to complete your lab work at a local laboratory in your area, reach out to our Customer Care team who can send the order to your preferred laboratory location. You can contact our Customer Care team here.
- You will receive an introductory email from Texas Diagnostics once the lab has been ordered by your provider. This email includes a payment request which will allow you to complete payment for your order. Please click on “Make Payment” to submit payment. Please enter your insurance information, if applicable. You will need to submit payment in order to complete the order for your lab and receive your testing kit. If you do not receive this email, you can access Texas Diagnostics Labs through this link.
- Once Texas Diagnostics has received your payment, you will receive confirmation of payment. Please check your spam or junk if you do not see the receipt.
- Once payment has been received, your order will be moved to the shipping stage. At this point, a test kit will be dispatched to your designated shipping address. You will be provided with a tracking number via email from Texas Diagnostics, enabling you to monitor the delivery status of your test kit.
- You should expect to receive a package from the Texas Diagnostics laboratory within 3 business days, which will contain all the necessary materials for collecting your sample in the comfort of your own home. If you do not receive your package, please contact Texas Diagnostics or the QuickMD Customer Care team.
- After you have collected your sample, you can send it back to Texas Diagnostics using the return shipping bag that is provided.
Upon receiving your sample, Texas Diagnostics Laboratories will proceed to process and complete testing. Once the sample has been tested, Texas Diagnostics will send you a secure link through which you can access and review your test results. Your results will also be sent to your QuickMD provider for review. If you would like to reach out to Texas Diagnostics Directly you are able to here.