We can provide the following doctor’s notes when medically justified:
- Doctor’s note to excuse you from work or school (up to 7 days)
- Return to work note or return to school note (health clearance note)
- Documentation of Recovery (attesting that you completed your quarantine after testing positive for COVID per the CDC and should be allowed to travel)
Notes that we cannot provide include:
- Vaccine exemption notes
- Mask exemption notes
- Disability-related forms
- Emotional support animal forms
- Court-mandated evaluation or forms used in litigation
Typically you will receive the doctor’s note as PDF shortly after your consultation. During peak times it may take up to 12 hours.
If this did not answer your question or the type of doctor’s note you are looking for is not listed above, please contact our care team here to find out if we can help you.